Skip to content
How Can I Help You?
- Autosomal DNA consulting – reviewing and interpreting your results, directed studies.
- Local (Central Massachusetts and Connecticut) document retrieval and scanning.
- Research in the Connecticut State Library or the New England Historical and Genealogical Society.
- Three generation quick-study.
- Write a family history narrative from your research.
- Full family study including detailed analysis and citations.
- View Complete Services and Fees
- Assisting others in the interpretation of their DNA results; advising as to further testing.
- Manager of the Hamlin Family DNA Project.
- Standard genealogical research in Connecticut, Western and Central Massachusetts, New York, and Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Study of migrations from New England through New York and on to the mid-west states.
- Document analysis, deed research, newspaper searches.